Thu, December 23, 2021 at 08:48 am EST
We remain focused on providing our business members exceptional service, and we appreciate you choosing us for your business needs. Please continue to visit this page for updates regarding PPP forgiveness. We will continue to monitor all proposed legislation in Congress that could impact the forgiveness process for our members, and will keep you informed of any changes that could impact you.Apply for PPP Forgiveness
- The Direct Forgiveness Portal allows PPP borrowers whose loans are $150,000 or less to apply for forgiveness directly to the SBA by submitting a simple pre-filled application.
- If your loan is greater than $150,000 you will be contacted directly, by a FAIRWINDS employee, to begin the Forgiveness process.
- Using MS Edge or Google Chrome browsers is recommended for an optimal experience.
- New Registration will be required to utilize this portal.
Have the Following Information Ready
- Current number of employees
- The end date of the covered period you selected, a minimum of 8 weeks up to a maximum of 24 weeks, from the disbursement date
- The amount of the loan that was spent on payroll costs during the covered period
- Requested amount of forgiveness
Need a Little Help
The SBA also offers live customer service to borrowers at 877.552.2692.