Connect with an advisor
Now that your debt is paid off and you have more than 3 to 6 months of expenses saved, it's time to connect with an advisor.
1. Schedule a complimentary, introductory meeting with a financial advisor.
It only takes a few minutes to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.Make a Phone Appointment Make a Phone Appointment
2. Plan ahead before meeting with your advisor.
Here’s what you can expect to talk about with your advisor and how they can help:
- Determine and prioritize your goals.
- Identify resources to help you fund your goals.
- Discuss income and retirement.
- Create a personalized plan.
- Review and put your plan into action.
3. Follow up with your financial advisor at least once a year.
Staying connected with your advisor can help you adjust your course to financial freedom as needed and keep you on track to retire with confidence.
Connect with an advisor - Milestone 5
"In my last year of teaching, I met with my financial advisor who suggested I replace my car before retiring. With the help of my FAIRWINDS loan officer, I was able to get my dream car and pay it off by the end of the school year. I have since realized six of the nine financial milestones. Saving for future expenses and emergencies has always been important to me, but paying off that debt in so short a time is the one that makes me smile the biggest. Being debt free truly is financial freedom!"
Claudia — Casselberry, FL