On March 12, we’re replacing FinanceWorks with FAIRWINDS Money Management. With its more robust spending categories and easy-to-read progress charts, Money Management can help you meet your financial goals, while its automatic budget alerts monitor your spending and notifies you when you’re about to exceed your budget in one or more categories.
While Money Management has all of the features you’ve come to rely on from FinanceWorks, like categorizing your spending and helping you set financial goals, it also has new features that help put you in control, including:
- Dynamic spending categories.
- Graphical representation of your budget progress.
- Automatic text alerts or emails when you’ve nearly exceeded a budget.
- Accessible on desktop, mobile browser or our mobile apps.
- Set goals for your financial future such as saving for retirement or paying off debt.
We will automatically transfer your account history (from the last 18 months) along with your account details (name, type, balances), however for security purposes we’ll not transfer your login credentials for external accounts, categorizations, budgets, goals and alerts.
Here’s how you can prepare:
- Download transaction history that’s older than 18 months if you want them for your records.
- Gather your current usernames and passwords for external accounts so you can easily link them to Money Management.