Cash Flow »
- How does inflation impact
my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Should I pay down debt or invest my monthly surplus?
- How long will my money last with systematic withdrawals?
- Should my spouse enter the work force?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- What is the value of reducing, postponing or foregoing expenses?
- Historical Inflation -
Compare purchasing power
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- What are the advantages of a Coverdell ESA?
- What are the advantages of a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a Parental (PLUS) Loan?
- Should I live at home, on campus or off campus?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Which is better: Cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my debt?
- Should I pay off debt or invest?
Home & Mortgage »
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Mortgage Calculator
- Comparing Mortgage Terms
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a 'No-Cost' versus Traditional Mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better: Fixed or Adjustable-Rate Mortgage?
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an Interest-Only versus Traditional Mortgage
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income do I need?
- What are my chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which is better: Comprehensive Plan or High-Deductible Plan with HSA?
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare Taxable versus Tax-Free Investment Return
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the return on my real estate investment?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is the value of a Call or Put option?
- Taxable versus Tax-Deferred Savings
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased investment return?
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) analyzer
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- How do expenses impact mutual fund returns?
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) Laddering Strategy
- How much will my company bonus net after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage.
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent annual salary.
- What is the future value of my employee stock options?
- Should I exercise my 'In-The-Money' stock options?
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
- What may my 457 Plan be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 457 Plan contribution?
Qualified Plans »
- Evaluate my company pension payout options
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income may my IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my Qualified Plan(s) be worth at retirement?
- What is my current year Required Minimum Distribution?
- What is my projected Required Minimum Distribution?
- What are my lump sum distribution options?
- How do I maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- What is the impact of borrowing from my 401(k) plan?
- What is the impact of early withdrawal from my 401(k)?
- Self-employed retirement plan maximum contribution calculator
- Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) versus IRA Rollover
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social Security retirement Income Estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare the Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(k)
- Becoming a Millionaire
- Income Generated by a Savings Plan
- How long will it take to double my savings?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save Now versus Save Later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What could my current savings grow to?
- Calculate Rate of Return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my investment return?
- What is the effective annual yield on my investment?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- 2010 Federal Income Tax Estimator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital Gains (losses) Tax Estimator
- Compare taxable tax-deferred and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxed?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?