FAIRWINDS has teamed with the University of Florida and select Participating Independent Contractors to bring you the Florida Energy Efficiency Loan (FEEL) program – home improvement financing designed to help you save.
Improving the energy efficiency in your household can help you save money by reducing your monthly utility bills. The FEEL program is designed to help you make these improvements without breaking your budget.
Whether you need quick fixes (e.g., ENERGY STAR® appliances, fans, thermostats) or more complete improvements to weatherize your building shell (e.g., from simple leak sealing to ENERGY STAR® roofing, doors, windows) and upgrade major building systems (e.g., ductwork, ENERGY STAR® air conditioning, water heating), we can help you secure financing with a fixed-rate unsecured loan at 6.95% APR*.
The FEEL program can ultimately provide you:
- Reduced energy use and utility costs
- Improved home comfort and safety
- Better financial management
- Simplified periodic home maintenance
- And more!
The FEEL program loan offers:
- Unsecured loan for energy efficiency property improvements with up to 25% allowable for non-energy related products and services
- Loans from $500 to $15,000
- Loan terms from 12 to 84 months
- No up-front borrower down payment and no prepayment penalty
- "Do-It-Yourself" fast track process for specific self-installed eligible improvements
Qualified improvements and forms
For more information about the program please visit the site.Learn More
Loans are subject to credit union membership eligibility, credit approval, and verification of information provided on the application. Other terms and conditions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change at any time without prior notice.