Our Regular Savings account offers and easy, flexible and convenient way to build savings for your future.
- Unlimited deposits - Make as many deposits as you like - weekly, monthly or once in a while, whatever fits your budget. And with no minimum to earn interest, your savings can start growing right away.
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals - Your money is there when you need it.
- Easy access online and through any ATM - Check your balances, transfer funds, and make withdrawals at any ATM or online, up to Reg D limits.
- Relationship Rewards Points - Earn one point for each dollar you earn in interest on your deposits or pay in interest on your loans. Redeem these points for higher rates on deposits, lower rates on loans, and reduced fees.
Current Rate — 0.05% APY
Minimum to Open — $10
Monthly Service Fee — $5, waived with any one of the following:
- Maintain an average monthly account balance of at least $300
- Deposit or transfer a total of at least $25 per month
- Maintain an average monthly combined savings balances of at least $10,000 (excluding checking balances)
- Members under the age of 18
Minimum to Earn Interest — $0.01
Withdrawal Fee — $0
See Service Charge Schedule for additional fees that apply to all FAIRWINDS accounts.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Fees can reduce earnings on the account.
FAIRWINDS Member Reviews
Regular Savings is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great way to save money
I became a fairwinds member after my other bank treated me extremely poorly. I was nervous because I don't like change, but the entire fairwinds staff was so wonderful! After I got married I didn't know how I was going to successfully save money for my honeymoon, so my husband and I went to fairwinds. We opened up a savings account and so far I haven't touched a penny from it and it's been over a month! I am so glad I took the plunge and went to fairwinds last year! Everyone is always so helpful and wanting what's best for myself and my family. They also always welcome my service dog and are very respectful towards him and I. Thank you fairwinds!
Date published: 2016-05-26
Rated 3 out of
So far I have no issues with the product. I can't say it's anything special. It's just a savings account, no interest or special benefits of having it. I'm not happy that there is NO way to get a free savings account. I guess they don't exhist any more. It would be nice to not have to worry about depositing $25 a month. It's a small enough amount but times are tough right now so living pay check to pay check, I don't always have $25 to move over. I suppose I could move it over and then back again the next day but it would be easier if I didn't have to worry about it at all. Considering cancelling it all together.
Date published: 2016-07-22
Rated 5 out of
friends and family
I love the friendly customer service and it seem like they really care about the customer and that is a good thing
Date published: 2015-07-07
Rated 4 out of
I became a member over 6 months go and I signed up with the 5k savings. While I'm in awe of that service, I went ahead and opened a regular savings, in order to compare (but it also doesn't hurt yknow). It's been a good experience so far and with great customer service every time I call or step into one of their locations. It's been a breath of fresh air to be treated so well but also to have such great products. I'm glad I switched over! The only reason why I did not put 5 stars is simply bc I have not reached the 1yr mark on this.
Date published: 2016-07-18
Rated 5 out of
I have been a member of Fairwinds since 1986 ( I Believe ) It has been a long time I am so very HAPPY with FAIRWINDS I am Greeted by name when I walk in or drive up. You can tell the employees of FAIRWINDS are proud and happy to be there. I always get very kind help and treated with respect
Can I just say I LOVE FAIRWINDS it has been a long lasting Love affair that I wish to continue for man years
Also I would like to give a special Shout out to Kelly at the Longwood Branch
Always eager to assist me with all my pesky needs
Date published: 2015-08-30