This can be best described by its 5 steps:
- Data Collection
- We will work with you to set financial goals and explore your risk tolerance. Once these are established, we will help you gather the information necessary to analyze your situation.
- We use state-of-the-art computer software to provide us with an objective analysis of your current financial status in relation to your established goals and risk tolerance.
- After we reaffirm your financial goals and risk tolerance, we will present your financial analysis and assist you in exploring appropriate financial strategies.
- Once our analysis is completed, we use our knowledge to help you develop a customized plan. We then assist you with the necessary paperwork to set your plan into action.
- We believe strongly in scheduling regular review sessions. As part of our long-term, relationship-oriented approach to financial planning, we will use these sessions to evaluate your financial progress in relation to current market conditions and will assist you with any necessary adjustments.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS), registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. FAIRWINDS Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.