A Banking Relationship That Puts Your Needs First
You have won a pair of tickets to see Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover Live" at the UCF Arena on Saturday, November 6 from 1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Our four winners have been randomly selected to win one of the following prize packages:
FAIRWINDS Credit Union "Dave Ramsey Live Sweepstakes" Official Rules
October 1 – October 20, 2010
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the FAIRWINDS Credit Union "Dave Ramsey Live" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of FAIRWINDS Credit Union and their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, October 1 and end at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must consist of a completed entry form either submitted through www.fairwinds.org or by mailing to FAIRWINDS Credit Union.
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting www.fairwinds.org and completing all of the required information and following all instructions for the online entry form.
Mail-In Entry: To enter the "Sweepstakes" send a 3 x 5 card with your first and last name, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, and email address to:
FAIRWINDS Credit Union
"Dave Ramsey Sweepstakes"
135 W. Central Blvd., Suite 1230
Orlando, FL 32801
Entry Deadline: All in-person, internet, and mail-in entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, October 21, 2010 to be considered eligible.
FAIRWINDS will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection. Four winners will be chosen at random on October 21, 2010.
- Prizes and Odds.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a pair of Platinum VIP tickets to see Dave Ramsey Live at the UCF Arena on Saturday, November 6, 2010. Grand Prize Winner will also be admitted to the pre-event lunch/Meet and Greet with Dave Ramsey prior to the show.
Runner-Up Prizes: Three (3) Runner-Up Winners will each receive a pair of VIP Tickets to see Dave Ramsey Live at the UCF Arena on Saturday, November 6, 2010. Runner-Up Winners will also each receive one autographed copy of "Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey.
Prizes and seat locations are pre-determined and may not be substituted for cash or another prize.
FAIRWINDS will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winners and are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Tickets must be redeemed by November 1, 2010. Failure to redeem by this date will result in forfeiture of the prize package.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by telephone around 4:30 p.m. on or around October 21, 2010. FAIRWINDS will call the winner up to five times that day and the following business day during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner during these calls may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of substitute winner. Winner will be required to visit FAIRWINDS Credit Union, located at 135 W. Central Blvd, Suite 1230, Orlando, FL 32801, in person, during regular business hours by November 6, 2010 to claim prize by providing proof of eligibility for prize (including Drivers License, State ID, passport) won and completing and signing an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release. Failure of Winner to timely visit FAIRWINDS Credit Union’s corporate office in person and sign and return any required affidavits and releases, or to claim a prizes or comply with any term or conditions of these Official Rules, will result in drawing Winner’s disqualifications and the forfeitures of his or her interest in the prizes. Winner may waive their right to receive prize. Prize is non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and not claimed by eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor(s).
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes judges including publication of name, biographical information, and likeness, including photos. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
- Sponsor. The FAIRWINDS Dave Ramsey Live Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by FAIRWINDS Credit Union ("Sponsor"), whose decisions regarding all aspects of the Sweepstakes may be changed at anytime. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact FAIRWINDS Dave Ramsey Live Sweepstakes Info, c/o FAIRWINDS Credit Union, 135 W. Central Blvd, Suite 1230, Orlando, FL 32801.