Updates to Branch Services
We have opened our branch lobbies to serve a limited capacity at one time.
All FAIRWINDS branch locations require face coverings be worn at all times. You will be asked to momentarily lower your covering and present a photo ID to confirm your identity.
Make an Appointment
No need to wait, make an appointment before your next visit for a variety of services.
The branch drive-thru can assist you with a full suite of transactions and services including deposits, withdrawals, debit card issue, and notary services.
The following branches are currently closed and will not be accepting appointments:
- Orange City Branch - Closed until Thursday, 10/1
Cleaning and Sanitization Practices
- We have implemented additional thorough, ongoing cleaning and sanitization of all branch surfaces (counters, door handles, windows, etc.) and materials.
- All branch employees are wearing masks for your protection.
- Contactless hand sanitizing stations are available in branch lobbies.
- The lobby floors are clearly marked with appropriate social distance spacing guidelines.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you use our other channels, including FAIRWINDS Mobile and Online and our Contact Center.