Altamonte Springs Branch
Located in the center of the wonderful city of Altamonte Springs, the Altamonte Springs branch offers a high number of products and services from which members can choose. From business accounts and lending services to credit card and full mortgage services, the Altamonte Springs branch is guaranteed to have whatever it is that you're looking for. Stop in today and see how FAIRWINDS can help you.
Lobby HoursMon-Thu: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Drive Thru HoursMon-Thu: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Save yourself some time and schedule an
appointment before visiting a branch.
- ATM (Drive-Thru)
- Business Accounts
- Full-service Lobby
- Full-service Mortgages
- Instant Issue Debit Cards
- Night Drop
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Wealth Management
ContactAltamonte Springs Branch 891 E. Altamonte Drive
Altamonte Springs,FL 32701
James Caldwell, AAMS®
CUSO Financial Services, L.P.*
Business Loan Officer
VP - Commercial Loan Officer
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS), registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. FAIRWINDS Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
You may be referred to CUSO Financial Services, LP ("CFS"), the brokerage firm and Registered Investment Adviser that provides non-deposit investment products and services through financial professionals who are registered with CFS. Please note that FAIRWINDS Credit Union (FAIRWINDS) and CFS have entered into an agreement whereby FAIRWINDS may refer members as potential investment clients to our financial professionals registered with CFS. Below is some important information for you to understand about this endorsement.
- The Credit Union is not a current investment client of CFS.
- The financial professionals are employees of FAIRWINDS, licensed and registered through CFS to offer and sell investment advisory services and products. In return for management and maintenance of the financial professionals and program, FAIRWINDS receives compensation from CFS.
- The compensation FAIRWINDS will receive is made up of a percentage (net of expenses and overhead) that investment clients pay for entering a financial advisory relationship through a financial professional registered with CFS. The Credit Union will continue to receive compensation for as long as the investment advisory relationship is sustained.
- You do not pay a higher investment advisory fee or financial planning fee because of the fee paid to the Credit Union.
- Because you are being referred from the credit union, we want to make you aware of the potential financial benefit to the credit union should an investment advisory account or service be established. This constitutes a conflict of interest as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Credit Union is not authorized to provide investment advice on behalf of CFS. For important information related to our fees and services please review the CFS Form ADV Part 2A or visit adviserinfo.sec.gov/firm/summary/42132.