< 1 minute read|Published

Can I use Zelle® at FAIRWINDS if I already use Zelle® at another financial institution?

If your U.S. mobile number or email address is associated with another financial institution and you want to send or receive money using your FAIRWINDS account instead, you can change it in FAIRWINDS Mobile or Online. Simply click Transfer when prompted during the enrollment process and confirm the desired changes.

If you want to continue to send and receive money at your other financial institution you can use a different U.S. mobile number or email address to set up Zelle® with FAIRWINDS as long as your preferred contact information is already on file with us.

You may also need: 

Powered by Engageware