Mobile and online banking for your business will upgrade to the FAIRWINDS Business Banking Suite on Tuesday, December 4.
Here’s how you can prepare:
- ACH and wire transfer history will not carry over to the new system. If you want to retain these records, export them from our current system to your device on or before November 28. Please refer to the upgrade FAQs to learn how.
- We’re extending the business day cut-off time for ACH and wire transfers to 4 p.m. The cut off time for same-day ACH is 1:45pm.
- After the upgrade is complete, double check your ACH and Wire recipient information for accuracy.
- NACHA files containing both business and personal accounts need to be separated prior to uploading it into the FAIRWINDS Business Banking Suite.
Please note: This process varies depending on the program used to create your NACHA file. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more details.
- ACH and wire templates not used since November 2017 will not be converted to the FAIRWINDS Business Banking Suite.