We are excited that Friends Bank has merged with FAIRWINDS Credit Union, and look forward to providing you with exceptional service and value, personal service, and the freedom to go further on your financial journey.
Important! Complete Your Membership Opt-In
Here’s how you can opt-in:
- Mail: Complete the Opt-In Agreement form that was mailed to you and send it back to FAIRWINDS in the enclosed business reply envelope. If needed, you can print an Opt-In Agreement here.
- In-person: Stop by your nearest Friends Bank or FAIRWINDS branch.
- Email: Complete the Opt-In Agreement form, scan, and email to email@example.com.
Benefits of being a FAIRWINDS member
Credit unions are not-for-profit and are owned and operated by our members, not by stockholders. Any profits that a credit union earns goes back to our members in the form of better deposit rates, lower loan rates, and enhanced technology and convenience services.
Your deposits are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
We are not closing any Friends Bank branches. In fact, we will begin offering Saturday hours in November to these three branches and adding more employees to best serve you!
We offer a full suite of products and services including, but not limited to: CDs, auto loans, mortgages, money market accounts, credit cards, retirement planning, commercial deposits and loans, mobile and online banking, and more.
Dates and Timeline
Get all the important dates to prepare for your official move to FAIRWINDS in January 2020.
January 2020 (end of month)
- The system integration – switching all of Friends Bank’s systems over to FAIRWINDS – will begin in late January 2020. This means you can continue to access your (previously Friends Bank) accounts, debit cards, online banking, etc., as you normally would until the January 2020 system integration has been completed.
- We will provide you with more specific information, dates, and times the first week of January 2020 to help you prepare.