Thank you for your interest in the FAIRWINDS Foundation!
We have temporarily paused our grant application cycle. However, we invite you to continue to submit your inquiries through the Grant Application Request form on this page. We look forward to resuming our grant cycle as quickly as possible.
To qualify for consideration, your organization must meet the following:
- Show alignment to FAIRWINDS Foundation priorities – financial literacy educational opportunities delivered by grant applicant.
- Have current tax-exempt status as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code or be a governmental entity. School systems will need to submit an IRS letter of determination or a letter on school system letterhead confirming you are a school system.
- Demonstrate one full year of program services and outcomes.
- Demonstrate a strong financial position with a detailed program budget.
- Clearly define the impact your organization is making in the community or with the targeted audience without discrimination against any individual on the basis of race, creed, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Have a method by which to measure, track and report one or more program outcomes and specific results that demonstrate measurable community impact.