Are you up for the challenge?
We work hard and we play hard. We are competitive and caring. Are you ready to bring it?
Everything you want in a career.
We are your home away from home.
What our employees are saying.
What is your favorite crewmember benefit or perk?
Our sick leave bank, working in the community and bringing all of our people together for special events are just a few perks of being a FAIRWINDS crewmember.
What does financial freedom mean to you?
Helping members discover their definition of financial freedom. Whether it is finding ways to save money on an auto loan or pay for their children's college.
What does being a crewmember mean to you?
Working here you get to be more than just your job title. We all work together, and learn from each other, in order to help our members make good financial decisions.
How has working here helped grow your career?
Developing the skills of our crewmembers not only makes us a better financial for our members, but it also provides our crewmembers with a career path.
- Member Service Representative- Call Center
- Financial Advisor (Team-based)
- Member Service Representative 1- Metro West
- Member Service Representative 1- Mt. Dora
- Member Service Representative 1- Oviedo
- Member Service Representative 1- St. Cloud
- Part Time Member Service Rep- Universal
- Part Time Member Service Rep- Clermont
- Part Time Member Service Rep- Winter Garden
- Part Time Member Service Rep- Oviedo
Awards and Accolades
Orlando Business Journal
The organization and its leaders support the crew members and members by providing a positive work environment and exceptional product and service value.
The Orlando Sentinel, which compiles and prints the annual list, considers a number of areas to determine its annual rankings, including total benefit package, organizational culture, ways the company has fun and work-life balance offerings.