Who We Are
Our members are our driving force. Our livelihood. Our family, friends, classmates, and neighbors. Our inspiration to be a better credit union. Our members are what keeps us working tirelessly to ensure we’re offering the smartest financial solutions to place financial freedom within reach, and the latest in banking technology to keep us connected wherever you are.
What We Believe
- You can experience the peace of mind and independence that come with financial freedom. We’re here to help you get there.
- Life can take you many places. Wherever you’re going and wherever you end up, we will be by your side with the best solutions for that stage in your life.
- Banking is about more than account numbers and credit limits—it involves trust, partnerships and knowing your financial well-being is our primary focus.
What Membership Means to Us
At FAIRWINDS, membership gets you more than your name on an account. As a credit union, we are owned and operated by our members. That means each and every single one of us owns a share of our institution. This is called your Membership Share and it gives you a say in the way our credit union functions. As a condition of membership, you must purchase and maintain in your Membership Share account at least the par value of one full share, $5.
Who Can Join FAIRWINDS
We welcome you to join FAIRWINDS Credit Union if you are part of one of the following:
- Live, work, or operate a business in the following Florida counties: Orange, Seminole, Volusia, Osceola, Polk, Brevard, Lake, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, or Sarasota.
- Are an immediate family member of a current FAIRWINDS member and live outside any of the eligible counties.
- Are a University of Central Florida student, faculty member, staff member, or alumnus.
- Are a member of LionNation, Orlando City Soccer Club’s membership program.