An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Welcome, financial freedom seekers!
Whether you're just beginning or well on your way to achieving financial freedom, you don't have to go it alone.
We have free financial education tools and resources to help you meet and exceed your goals.
- $1,000 Emergency Savings
- 3-6 Months of Expenses Saved
- Goal-Based Savings
- Pay Off Debts
- Own Your Car
- Own Your Home
- Company Match Program
- Speak With a Financial Advisor
- Invest 15% of Your Income
- Donate Your Time
- Donate Your Talent
- Donate Your Treasure
Financial Education Courses
Customize your journey with our financial freedom education courses. Answer a few questions and dive into a playlist of knowledge tailored to you.
- Customizable video playlists based on your journey
- Immerse yourself in quizzes and calculators to keep you on track and adjust course as you need.
Knowledge is power! Get the know-how and consult with industry professionals trained to help guide you on everything from buying your first home to preparing for retirement.none scheduled at this time
Crunch the numbers to help you create a savings plan, eliminate debt with the snowball method, figure out how much you can save with a mortgage refinance, and more.
- What would my auto loan payment be?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Auto & Vehicle Loan Calculators
Financial Learning Videos
Explore our library of short, easy financial learning videos at home or on-the-go.
How Do You Start an Emergency Fund? Start Saving Money Toward A Goal.
How Does Short Term Financing Help Eliminate Debt and Save Money Later.
Making Your Money Work for You. How to Target Your Financial Goals.
No Spend Challenge. Changing Your Spending Habits in Less Than a Month.