Donate your time, talent, and treasure
You did it! Financial freedom is yours. Now it’s time to live generously and help others.
1. Donate your time, talent, and treasure.
Generous living – and giving – can make an extraordinary difference in transforming the lives of others.
Find volunteer opportunities in-person and virtually, share your expertise with others, and give generously to organizations and individuals that matter most to you.
2. Be an inspiration for others and share your story.
Live generously by helping other financial freedom seekers across the country to reach their goals.
Whether you’ve got advice to offer, a mindset you followed, or people who cheered you on along the way, share a quick story of your journey and how others can follow you to financial freedom.Share Your Financial Freedom Story
Donate your time, talent, and treasure - Milestone 9
"We are FINANCIALLY HEALTHY.
We have accomplished many milestones:
1. Priority savings of $1,000.
2. What have 6 months of our income saved.
3. We max out our retirement accounts.
4. We save 30% of our income.
5. We give to organizations regularly.”
Chad — Winter Springs, FL