| wherever you are


Credit Dispute

You have several options in the event of a credit dispute:

  1. You can dispute a report through a credit reporting agency:
  2. You can call our Member Services Department at 407.277.5045 or 800.443.6887.

Before You Begin: Send us a copy of the credit report.

We need a copy of your report in order to process your request. Provide a copy by faxing it with a cover sheet to (407) 277-0647 or drop it off at any one of our service center locations.