Buying a new home?
We will meet your mortgage closing date or we will pay you $1,000 toward closing costs!*
With as little as 3% down, not only will we guarantee on-time closing, you'll also enjoy:
- No application fee.
- No closing costs options.
- Low rates and flexible terms.
- Local loan application processing.
- Local underwriting of your loan.
*Payment made in the form of credit applied to closing costs. The delay must be caused by FAIRWINDS Credit Union in order to be eligible for the $1,000 credit towards your closing costs.
- The closing date must be at least 30 days from the later of the loan application date and the purchase contract date.
- All documents must be submitted to FAIRWINDS within 2 business days of a request: full income verification, complete asset statements, credit reporting documents, any other documentation requested.
- There are no credit related disputes, such as credit reporting errors which must be rectified prior to loan closing.
- If Federal law requires a 3 day delay when providing updated disclosures, this duration shall not be included in a delay.
- The appraisal report on the home must assign a value to the home equal to or greater than the purchase price of the home. The appraisal report must be acceptable to FAIRWINDS Credit Union.
- Promotion available for loan-to-values 97% or less.
- You may not change the loan program or down-payment amount during the loan process.
- All information listed on your loan application must be accurate and free of errors or omissions.
- The closing may not be delayed by the seller or a third party, such as a real estate attorney or title company, failure to obtain a homeowner's insurance policy, flood zone determinations, inclement weather, a natural disaster, or other emergency outside of FAIRWINDS' control, etc.
- You must close and fund the loan with FAIRWINDS Credit Union to receive the $1,000 credit toward your closing costs.
Offer applies only to loans to finance the purchase of a home. Offer not available on: Construction-permanent financing, jumbo loan financing (loan amounts in excess of $417,000), home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, non-owner occupied residences, short-sale purchases, bank owned/investor owned properties, refinance transactions, condominiums, land, mobile home properties, or government loan programs. This program is subject to change and may be discontinued at any time.
Loans are subject to credit union membership eligibility, credit approval, and verification of information provided on the application. Other terms and conditions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change at any time without prior notice.