Getting ready to start building? With the FAIRWINDS construction-to-permanent option, your construction loan converts to a traditional mortgage once your home is completed.
- Lock in your interest rate before building your home
- Financing available up to 70% loan-to-value
- 10-, 15-, 20-, or 30-year terms available
- Available for primary or secondary residence
- Up to 10 acres
- One-time closing
- No pre-payment penalties
- No intangible tax
- Short-term mortgage: Our 15-year rate is one of the lowest in the nation and is the preferred choice for members looking to pay off their mortgage faster.
- Re-lock to a lower rate if rates go down during the mortgage process, at no additional charge.*
*Rate re-lock is available for mortgage purchase and mortgage refinance. After the first relock, there is a charge of $250.00 for each relock of the interest rate. The final interest rate must be locked in at least seven days prior to the closing of your loan. If you choose to relock more than once, the fee is due at the time of the rate relock and is charged for each relock. This offer is subject to change at any time. Certain terms and restrictions apply. Applicants choosing to participate in the Fannie Mae HomeReady®, FHA, or VA programs are not eligible for the FAIRWINDS relock program.